Flonase Spray (Generic)
Flonase (Fluticasone nasal) is used to treat the nasal symptoms of allergies and other seasonal reactions.
*Flonase® is a registered trademark of GlaxoSmithKline.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per spray||You save|
|2 spray|| |
| || || || |
|4 spray|| |
| || || || |
|6 spray|| |
| || || || |
- Uses This medicine is a corticosteroid nasal spray used to treat itching, sneezing, congestion, and runny nose due to allergy and other causes.
- How to take Follow the directions for using this medicine provided by your doctor. This medicine may come with a patient information leaflet. Ask your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist any questions that you may have about this medicine. SHAKE GENTLY before using a dose. Refer to the patient information leaflet for instructions on priming the pump before use. TO USE A NOSE SPRAY, gently blow your nose. Then, sit down and tilt your head forward slightly. Remove the dust cover and place the tip of the nasal applicator into the nose. Using a finger from your other hand, press against the opposite nostril to close it off. Breathe in gently through the open nostril and squeeze the spray container. After using the medicine, wipe the tip of the nasal applicator with a clean tissue and replace the dust cover to prevent contamination. Wash the dust cover and nasal applicator once a week as instructed in the patient information leaflet. Discard the container after you have used the number of sprays stated on the label, even if the container is not emtpy. AVOID SPRAYING THIS MEDICINE IN YOUR EYES. STORE THIS MEDICINE at room temperature, away from heat and light. Use this medicine regularly to receive the most benefit from it. Using this medicine at the same time each day will help you to remember. CONTINUE TO USE THIS MEDICINE even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses. IF YOU MISS A DOSE OF THIS MEDICINE, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. DO NOT use 2 doses at once
- Side effects SIDE EFFECTS that may occur while using this medicine include a runny, or stuffy nose, nasal irritation, or burning; headache; nausea; vomiting; or changes or loss of your sense of taste or smell. If they continue or are bothersome, check with your doctor. CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you experience repeated nosebleeds, nose or throat pain, fever, flu-like symptoms, hoarseness, or voice changes. CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY if you experience blurred vision or unusual vision changes. An allergic reaction to this medicine is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include rash, itching, swelling, dizziness, or trouble breathing. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist
- Precautions DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICINE if you have had an allergic reaction to it or are allergic to any ingredient in this product. IT MAY TAKE SEVERAL DAYS for this medicine to work. Do not stop using this medicine without checking with your doctor. DO NOT EXCEED THE RECOMMENDED DOSE or use this medicine for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor. BEFORE YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL OR DENTAL TREATMENTS, EMERGENCY CARE, OR SURGERY, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using this medicine. BEFORE YOU BEGIN TAKING ANY NEW MEDICINE, either prescription or over-the-counter, check with your doctor or pharmacist. IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD CHICKENPOX OR MEASLES, avoid contact with anyone who has any of these diseases. CORTICOSTEROID MEDICINES MAY AFFECT growth rate in children and adolescents in some instances. Your child's growth should be checked regularly by the doctor while using this medicine. FOR WOMEN: IF YOU PLAN ON BECOMING PREGNANT, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using this medicine during pregnancy. IT IS UNKNOWN IF THIS MEDICINE IS EXCRETED in breast milk. IF YOU ARE OR WILL BE BREAST-FEEDING while you are using this medicine, check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
- Drug interactions Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use, especially of: other forms of corticosteroids (e.g., oral prednisone, inhaled triamcinolone), drugs affecting the removal of fluticasone from your system (potent CYP 3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, ritonavir). Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
- Storage Store at room temperature between 39-86 degrees F (4-30 degrees C) away from light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from children and pets.